Sunday, April 19, 2009

My first post


Hi my name is Stephanie and I love to do cardmaking and a little bit of scrapbooking. I also like to paint and make stuff.

I have started this blog so I can show you some of my stuff.
Here's the very first painting I did.
I used bright acrylic paints and to get the light on the birdie I used a little bit of pale blue with the dark blue.
I used a love heart stencil and free-handed the swirls with a liner brush.
This is hung up in my bedroom. I'm proud of my first painting, I think I did a great job. So does my Mum & Dad.
Thanks for reading & I'd love you to leave a comment.
Steph xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,

    Congratulations on starting your Blog.

    I think this is my favourite painting in our house! So nice & happy & cheerful.

    Love Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum!!!



    lol steph :]
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting Steph. You are very talented just like your mum. Harrison said it looks cute.

    Your blog is fantastic...good work.

    Love Natalie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    how are you?
    i dont know about the telented bit.
    lol
    steph
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete